Super Rude Bear Resurrection is a super hardcore platformer that gets easier with every death! Die, die and die again, stack up a bunch of corpses and use them to get ahead!
The game received:
- Gamespot’s GOTY Editor’s Choice Award 2017
- 9/10 scores from Gamespot, Destructoid and 95% from CogConnected and PSNation.
- It’s also been praised by Vice, RPS, Eurogamer etc. . It’s just dope yo, read the Gamespot article lol.
Rude Bear is a gangster bear from East London who’s summoned back in time to medieval England by his mortal nemesis, The Wizard, and forced to overcome challenges that are so lethal he’ll (probably) need to be resurrected hundreds of times to stand any chance of getting out.
The Rude Bear universe takes place in a fantasy British grime world, with grafitti skylines and a grime soundtrack produced by Deeco.
Out now for PlayStation 4, Steam, Humble and Twitch Store! Coming soon to Switch and Xbox One.
- Gamespot GOTY Editor’s Choice Award 2017
- Load of fuckin’ 9/10+ reviews from gamespot and destructoid and all sorts
- Nominated best indie game of Tokyo Game Show 2015, Dengeki Online.
- Nominated TIGA creativity and heritage award 2017
- Nominated Develop Award best new studio 2018
- Chosen as one of the 50 most innovative companies in the UK by The Telegraph/CE.
- Greenlit on Steam in under 1 week.
- Indie Megabooth PAX 2015 Alumnus.
- Darkest Soul award, Tokyo Game Show 2015.
Here’s some footage from the alpha of the game:
Playstation 4 Trailer:
You can join the SRBR Discord here: https://discord.gg/zWYeAu9
SRBR is in open development. You can directly influence the game with your feedback, or just watch the project as it happens, task by task. Alex regularly (when he’s not at expos) streams code and design for 8+ hours a day here:
Press and Streamers
There are alpha builds available for any interested press or streamers. If you’re interested, feel free to drop an email for access.
If you’re interested on playing the game before anyone else, you can playtest and get the game for free in exchange for your time and help. If you’d like to join in, please add your details here.